Monday, February 9, 2009

More Art News


A series of 3 of my images is currently on display the Watson Studio Gallery in Johnson City, Texas. This exhibition is entitled Manage a Trois and has 20 photographers all showing a series of 3 related images. The three images that I submitted were from my "Little Kings" series of young boxers. The 3 images were all of Denzel, one a portrait, one actually sparing, and one an environmental study of him in the ring. This series also won the Jurors Selection award at this show. Needless to say, I am thrilled to win the award and excited that something that I put so much into has been so well recieved.

You can learn more about the gallery and see a video of the opening reception at Carol Watson's website--

http://www.lostcanuck.com/studio/

No comments:

Post a Comment